If you’re a smoker, you already know that your lungs are loaded with nicotine and tar, substances harmful to your health. The same is true for those who had quit smoking months ago.
This article is very useful to those who have decided to get rid of these two enemies.
Here is a highly effective remedy for cleaning the lungs. For this you only need 5 easy to get ingredients:
- 400 g of onion
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 ginger root (3 cm)
- 1 liter of water
- 400 g of honey
- 1. Boil the water and add honey at the end.
- 2. Cut the onion into small pieces and grate the ginger.
- Add both ingredients to the previously prepared liquid.
- 3. Once the mixture boil, add 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder and reduce heat to low.
- 4. Simmer until water is reduced by half.
- Take the pot off the heat and put the content in a jar.
- Allow cooling completely. Keep the jar in the refrigerator.
- 5. Take this medicine twice a day – in the morning before eating or drinking anything, and after dinner. Take 2 tablespoons every time.
- Its curative properties have been used since antiquity.
- This powerful spice offers a range of health benefits.
- This plant is well known for its antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic effect.
- Turmeric cleanses the blood and prevents inflammation.
- Like garlic, onions have strong anti-cancer properties.
- They are commonly used in the treatment of malignant diseases.
- This vegetable effectively prevents respiratory problems.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you!