Here are 10 signs that indicate something’s wrong in your body:
- When your skin’s dry, you’re probably lacking vitamin E.
- To increase the nutrient in your diet, you need to consume oily fish more often and cook your food with vegetable oils.
Brittle nails and hair
- Both symptoms are associated with vitamin B and calcium deficiency.
- To resolve the problems, add more potatoes, milk, whole grains, legumes and sprouted grains in your diet.
Salty food cravings
- If you’re craving salty foods, you’re probably suffering from inflammation or infections in the reproductive and urinary system.
Sweet food cravings
- Sweet food cravings are an indication of nervous system exhaustion.
- In this case, you’ll need more glucose, so you can take a bit of honey or dark chocolate.
Raw food cravings
- If you’re cravings raw foods, you’re probably suffering from gastritis or some kind of liver problem.
- Consuming raw foods will settle your stomach down and relieve cramps.
Sour food cravings
- Sour food cravings are associated with gallbladder and liver problems.
- In order to resolve them, you can have a bit of lemon or cranberries.
- If you’re often cravings seafood, you’re probably suffering from iodine deficiency.
Dry skin on the elbows
- Dry skin on the elbows is a sign of vitamins A and C deficiency.
- To treat the problem, you can eat a bit of lemon, carrots, oranges, pumpkin or apricots.
Irritability, leg cramps or insomnia
- All 3 symptoms are a sign of potassium or magnesium in your body.
- You can find the minerals in leafy green veggies such as cabbage, kale,
- Swiss chard, almonds, nuts, linseeds or sunflower seeds.
- If your gums are bleeding, you’re probably suffering from vitamin C deficiency.
- You can find this important vitamin in citrus fruits such as lemon or grapefruit as well as garlic.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you!